Michael Kors is pleased to release a heart-themed capsule for Qixi 2020. Qixi, which is based on a nearly 2,000-year-old Chinese legend, is a romantic holiday that resembles Valentine’s Day in the West.
This year, the brand celebrates with a six piece special-edition capsule splashed in a vibrant graffiti heart motif. The painterly hearts evoke hand-sketched drawings and nod to the famous love story.
This 2020 capsule introduces ready-to-wear into the mix and reimagines some of the brand’s classic accessories with a vivid twist:
– The Manhattan bag is the hero piece of the capsule and comes as both a small crossbody and a medium satchel. Skillfully crafted from MK Signature print canvas, this style lends modern and colorful appeal to the classic trunk bag style.
– The Jessie shoulder bag is an artful take on an essential, featuring MK Signature print canvas and leather accents, a magnetic snap closure and a polished MK charm.
– The Jade extra-small crossbody bag, designed in a structured, compact shape and featuring front-and-back slip pockets for extra storage, is the perfect style from day to night.
– For something smaller, the Adele smartphone wallet has two zip sides that unfold to reveal a center with pockets for all the essentials—from credit cards to your smartphone.
– The Olympia mixed-media trainer, made from logo-print twill with a mesh overlay and featuring a striking arched outsole, is a sporty and cheerful addition to any outfit.
– The Allie three-hand white leather watch (MK2916), in celebration of Qixi, this Michael Kors’ Allie 32mm watch features a white sunray dial with multicolor heart motifs and rose gold-tone stick indexes, a pave topring, three-hand movement and white leather strap.
The 2020 Qixi capsule collection are now available on MichaelKors.com and in Michael Kors stores, worldwide.