I recently drink Organique Acai at home using a small 4 ounce glass, and i take it every morning,
I feel it gives me more energy, and cleanses my body. Here are 39 more reasons why you should drink Organique Acai:
1. Helps build a strong body by providing protein. Protein are the primary components of some hormones and many body tissues, including muscles and organs. Proteins also make up the outer layers of hair, nail and skin. Açai has more proteins than an average egg.
2. Cleanses and detoxifies the body. Açai has been used for centuries to cleanse the body of contaminants.
3. Enhances muscle contractions and muscle regeneration Açai’s mix of essential amino acids and trace of minerals are vital for strength and recovery after strenuous activity.
4. Increase energy & stamina. Açai’s nutrients, including a large amount of natural lipids, provide needed energy to tackle competitive sports and daily chores.
5. Stress relief. The Açai berry can help to regulate your stress levels and repair your body.
6. Improves sexual health. Açai’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can counter infertility due to stress, pollution and factors related to free radicals
7. Aids body synergy. . Acai’s immune-system-strengthening qualities help protect the entire body.
8. A potent anti-aging food. The regenerative nutrients and strong antioxidants in Açai keep cells operating optimally and may slow aging.
9. May help prevent prostate enlargement. The antioxidant punch of Açai may be a powerful weapon in the fight against benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), commonly known as enlarge prostate.
10. Helps prevent osteoporosis. Açai has a significant amount of calcium, which helps strengthen the bones, prevent fractures and can help prevent osteoporosis.
11. Menstrual cycles. Women who experience extreme menstrual pain can also benefit from Açai juice. Calcium-rich foods help coate the lining of the stomach and uterus and help reduce the pain from cramps and bloating.
12. May help prevent causes of heart diseasesThe berry contains the antioxidant polyphenols, a principal source of heart protection. One anthocyanin, cyaniding-2-glucoside, may improve the production of nitric oxide (NO) in endothelial cells. No allows blood vessel wall to relax and expand, resulting in less stress on the heart, decreased risk of vessel blockage and an increased blood flow.
13. Reduces bad cholesterolIn addition to its high antioxidant content, Açai is rich in essential fatty acids EFAs). A large body of research indicates that EFAs help reduce harmful LDL cholesterol while supporting levels of the beneficial HDL cholesterol, which can lead to better blood circulation
14. Sterols may lower pressure (BP)Sterols are componets of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the human body. Sterols are currently being used to treat symptoms associated with BP.
15. Protects blood vessels. The anthocyanins in Açai protect small and large blood vessels, including veins, arteries and capillaries.
16. Help thwart retinopathyIn diabetes weak capillaries can lead to a condition called retinopathy, which often leads to blindness. Açai helps protect capillaries.
17. Improves glucose and lipid levels . Açai’s lower glycemic index improves glucose and lipid level in diabetics.
18. Weight control. Açai’s low glycemic index also helps control appetite and delay hunger, which can help individuals trying to lose weight.
19. Acai can improve resistance to diseases. By boosting the immune system, Açai’s rich nutrient profile helps boast the body’s natural defenses.
20. Improved function of immune cells. Recent findings published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine indicate that Açai’s beta-sitosterol prevents immune suppression and modulates the lymphocyte activity.
21. Prevents free-radical damage to the immune system. Free radical damage (or oxidation) is one of the primary causes of immune weakness or dysfunction.
22. Can thwart viruses, bacterial infections and funguses. Açai can reduce the frequency of infectious diseases.
23. Acts as an antimutagenic Açai’s antioxidant properties help prevent damage to DNA, which lowers the risk posed by carcinogens and mutagens.
AID FOR THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
24. Improved digestion Açai’s dietary fiber helps promote the health of the digestive tract, including colon.
25. Overcomes acid-reflux diseases (GERD)The broad array of antioxidants in Açai may help protect and repair the lower esophagus dam aged by GERD, and its acid-suppression effects reduce the acidity of stomach contents when reflux does occur.
26. Heals ulcersThe antibacterial properties of Açai’s kills bad bacteria, fungi and parasites, including H. pylori, the ulcer-causing bacteria.
27. Helps relieves symptoms of Crohn’s disease . Açai’s anti-inflammatory abilities may prevent the malabsorption of vital nutrients by preventing damage to the wall of the small intestine.
28. Improves skin tone Açai’s phytosterols helps reduce the erosion of the skin’s protective coating.
29. Defends against premature wrinkles. Because it is so high in anthocyanins and phytosterols, Açai helps protect connective tissues, including collagen.
30. May thwart cancer. The antioxidant protection of Açai may lower cancer risk for several types, including breast, lung, skin and stomach cancers, by neutralizing free radicals before they can damge cells.
32. Reduces arthritis painAnti-inflammatory properties of Açai may offer relief of arthritis suffers.
33. Relieves symptoms of asthma. Açai’s vitamin C is a powerful antioxidants that anti-inflammatory properties found to improve symptoms of asthma.
34. May reduce risk for Alzheimer’s diseaseA 2004 study from the Archives of Neurology found a reduced risk or Alzheimer’s desease with increased amounts of vitamin C and E found in Açai.
OTHER HEALTH ADVANTAGES OF AÇAI
35. Aids visionThe beta carotene and C in Açai promote eye health, including reducing the complications of macular degeneration in diabetics.
36. Helps maintain health teeth and gumsThe calcium in Açai may mean a whiter smile and stronger teeth, as well as the prevention of gingivitis and other gum diseases.
37. Improves mental clarityAçai’s omega-3 fats are crucial for proper mental function and alertness.
38. Better sleep. The vitamin B and other nutrients in Açai reduce stress and help brain cells communicate by assisting with the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
39. Promotes overall wellness